The need for safe passage of each child to school/college/College and back home is of paramount importance to us. To ensure safe travel the school/college has its own fleet of outsourced school/college vanes designed as per standards and manned by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of small children. The Transport Service (optional) is operated by the school/college and a separate transport fee is charged for this. For supervision and monitoring a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey.
Mobile phones have been provided in each van that ensures efficiency in terms of service and better communication in case of emergencies. Besides ensuring the implementation of the safety norms, all staff on the van is well trained in first aid and emergency management.
Divisions and batches are allotted as per the transport requisitions put forth by the students as transport service is not available for a few batches. Kindly enquire with our transport department before finalizing with the admission process.
Rules Governing Transport Facility
- Transport service is an optional service facilitated and outsourced by the school/college for the convenience of its students.
- The school/college van facility available to the student cannot be expected or demanded as a matter of right. The Transport Department at their own discretion has the right to disallow any student from availing the van facility.
- Students availing the van facility will be provided with a van no, pick up and alighting stop no. Generally the van timings will operate within 10 to 15 minutes of the pickup and alighting time. Parents are requested to accommodate the same.
- Any change in the van timings will be notified to the parent by the Transport Department.
- Students will have to board and alight the school/college van at the respective stops allotted to them only. The Transport Dept reserves the rights to allot the stops.
- Students while traveling on the school/college van must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the van facility.
- A student shall be refused the van facility if involved in damage to the van property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student.
- Discontinuation of van facility will only be allowed term wise. Van facility cannot be discontinued for any particular month.
- No transport facility shall be available for other activities / events that school/college may plan on holidays / vacations.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions / altercation / physical fight with the van staff. Van employees are not authorized to change/add van stops.
- The school/college has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.
- Any suggestion/ complaint regarding the transport service is to be made in writing strictly to the Transport Department and the same shall be entertained by the Transport Department only.
- The School/college management and School/college Principal shall no way interfere with the decisions taken by the Transport Dept. for the smooth functioning of the transport service for the students.
- It is important that any change to the usual pick-up/ drop routine is intimated to the transport in charge a day in advance. Van crews have been instructed to bring back to the school/college any student who is not collected by the authorized person at the designated van stop.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the drivers and attendants. It takes nearly two weeks to set the transport route. Hence, there is a possibility of mismatch of timings given to you at the start